Traditional house plans have a way of standing out in a crowd, despite being perhaps the most frequent choice of home builders. The term “traditional” refers to an overall design statement that, although devoid of specific features, nonetheless embodies a recognizable aesthetic. In terms of architectural styles, most of the defining terms refer to regional styles or periods in time when access to construction materials made many decisions for the builders. These stylized homes belong to groupings of similar structures,... More >>
All images are copyrighted by designer. Do not reproduce or publish without permission.
- Open floor plan combines the huge Great Room, Kitchen, and Nook for informal as well as formal entertaining.
- Spacious Kitchen offers an eating bar, double ovens, walk-in pantry, and desk area.
- The large Master Bedroom features an oversized soaking tub with corner windows, a separate shower, generous walk-in closet, and a private toilet room.
- Possibility of 7 Bedrooms will house large families as well as guests.
- The convenient Laundry Room is located off the 3 Car Garage and close to the Master Bedroom.
- The Basement contains 4 additional Bedrooms as well as a huge Family Room with a wet bar and ample Storage space.
Standard With Plan
Monster House Plans provides House Plans for construction purposes but does not oversee the construction. The plan purchaser is responsible for assuring the plan meets local codes and regulations. It is the responsibility of the plan purchaser to obtain any and all structural analysis, engineering and specifications that may be required in the municipality in which it is to be built. Plan purchaser is to verify all lot conditions and measurements before construction. Purchaser is responsible for additional expenses incurred in order to meet local code and engineering requirements.
Customer understands that the following conditions in your specific area may require additional engineering:
Customer understands that these House plans include electrical that is limited to the location of outlets, lights and switches plus plumbing fixture locations. Heating and/or cooling equipment is based upon local climate and as such are not included in the typical drawings.
Purchaser agrees that the use of the plan is for the construction of one house only*, and that the plan or any part of it will not be reproduced by any means without the written consent of the copyright owner.
*Unless otherwise noted.